At Magnolia it is our mission to develop students into thoughtful, creative and self-directed life-long learners that positively participate in and shape society.
Staff, students, and parents will unite to cultivate and foster a positive and peaceful environment where:
• Classrooms are engaging with challenging and rigorous instruction
• Teachers collaborate to provide excellence in teaching which includes monitoring and intervention processes
• Students and staff are given multiple opportunities to give back to the community
• Success is valued and celebrated
• Clear lines of communication are utilized
• Staff actively seeks and implements promising strategies to promote students’ academic, social, and emotional development